New Location! Right across the street from Bill and Rhonda and their deck boat, golf cart, grills and firepit by the pool! Next door to Newby's, short walk to Foghorns, Dat Cajun Place, Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant, Hammerhead Fred's, Spinnaker's, Pineapple Willy's and much much more! Fast food junkies Wendy's, Subway, Pizza & Ice Cream all a short walk away.
Gulf Crest Condominiums
Beautiful gated resort condominium located directly on the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico. We are conveniently located off of Thomas Drive close to area attractions, shopping, golf, and fine dining.
Gulf Crest Amenities
Enjoy two beachside pools (one heated seasonally), two hot tubs, kiddie pool, free poolside wireless Internet, Tiki hut, fitness center, outside picnic areas with gas grills, covered parking and onsite sheriff.
Gulf Crest features tropical landscaping, assigned covered parking, three high-speed elevators, two large outdoor pools (one heated seasonally), two hot tubs and a kiddy pool. We also have a Tiki Bar serving food and beverages, poolside wireless internet access, gazebo, two grills, fitness room, game room, direct access to beach. In addition, an on-site rental and management office is staffed seven days a week, and 24-hour security is provided.
- Gated resort with 24 hour security provided by our courtesy officer
- Assigned covered parking
- Three high-speed elevators
- Two large outdoor pools (one heated seasonally)
- Two hot tubs
- Kiddy Pool
- Tiki Bar serving food and beverages
- Poolside wireless internet access
- Gazebo with a picnic area
- Two gas grills
- Well-equipped fitness center
- Tropical landscaping
- Direct access to the beach
Our Condo Units
Our spacious two and three bedroom units are fully equipped with full kitchens, washer/dryers, free high speed Internet and over-sized private balconies to enjoy spectacular Gulf views.
Pricing per bedroom (single or double)
$600 ($300 per person) for master bedroom (oceanview via window, in-room master bath)
$500 ($250 per person) for guest bedroom (shares bath with bunkroom)
$175 pp for a bunk (limit 2 , bunks are small recessed area in dining room and not a bedroom, shares bath with guest rooms)
8715 Surf Dr.
Panama City Beach, Florida
Here are the condos we have booked so far,
One 3 bedroom / 2 bath oversized corner unit 507, which will host a happy hour or two since it is the nicest, largest unit, so please keep that in mind before signing up for that unit.
The rest of the units are 2 bedroom / 2 bath with small bunks in a recessed closet area off the dining room with folding doors for some privacy. Not really a bunk room, more like a bunk closet, but a cheap place to sleep at the beach! lol
204, 205, 1203, 1406 and 1706
You can check out the units at gulfcrestcondominiums.com
, just use the unit gallery menu on the right to select the unit number and see the details for the unit along with pictures.
- 4 Nights in Paradise Friday - Tuesday just $600 for a Master Bedroom, $500 for a guest bedroom with shared guest bathroom, and $150 - $175 for a bunk with shared guest bathroom. All the Master Bedrooms are ocean view of course and have attached master bath.
- Prices are now the same for singles or couples and are per bedroom. All condos are 4 nights Friday - Tuesday.
- A $100 Deposit and a few painless payments over the next few months will help you enjoy a nice spring vacation without busting your budget!
- You can now reserve your bedroom and bed (if applicable). Masters usually go 1st, then the Guest Bedrooms that share a bath with the bunks. All are 1st come 1st served! Bedrooms will disappear from the list once they are selected and paid for.
- Parking passes for the garage are limited to 2 per condo, so carpooling is recommended. One space is reserved and will go to the person/couple that books the master in each condo. The other pass is for the guest bedroom and guest parking is on top level of garage. Free public parking is available close by across the street behind Newby's.
- Beach chairs and umbrellas will be set up for the group on the beach each day and are limited to 1 umbrellas and 2 chairs per condo, and will be 1st come 1st served with a limit of 2 chairs per condo. You may of course bring your own chairs and umbrellas or rent additional ones from the beach service. See Will the beach attendant.
- We will have evening happy hours before going out at least a couple of nights, and ask each condo to bring food and drink items to share. Remember 507 is the only 3 bedroom corner unit we have and best for hosting. Always works out great with lots of food, adult beverages, beautiful sunsets and lively conversation!
- We can do a firepit party one evening by Bill & Rhonda's pool across the street if some folks want to
- If the wind, weather and tides cooperate, we can get the deck boat out for some rides, 12 max capacity each trip
Trip Leader: Bill Slagle
Registration Deadline (full payment due): 7/14/2017
Cancellation Deadline (no refunds after this date): 7/14/2017
No refunds unless replaced. Cancellation Fee: $25.00